In this article, we will talk about How to Remove Captcha From Omegle but before that let’s understand some real facts about Omegle. If we talk about video chatting on the internet, Omegle is one of the leading names that come in everyone’s mind. The site currently has thousands of active users worldwide which demonstrate its popularity as well. As the number of users is very high, the traffic on it daily is also on the top notch. It sometimes gets to handle this number of traffic regularly. To offer ease of usage, the company have worked on the quality of software and have made it even better.
To offer users better user experience and clean chat free of IP spammers, Omegle usually asks for the fill Catcha option to verify that its only human who is breaking through it. The primary motive of asking about Captcha is only to offer a smooth interface rather than irritating them. But if you are finding it anyhow irritating and wanted to get rid of it, we are here providing you different solutions for How to Remove Captcha From Omegle question to stop Captcha on Omegle.
How to Remove Captcha From Omegle
There are tons of method available on the internet to remove captcha from google but most of them are not working. In this post, we are going to share 6 different methods to get rid of captcha on omegle.
Method 1: Send Feedback to Omegle staff
It is one of the easiest and quickest ways to get rid of captcha from omegle. The only thing you have to do is send your feedback to Omegle staff.
- Launch Omegle on your device and then go to its Home page.
- Scroll down to the link showing Send feedback to Omegle’s staff.
- Once done, click on the provided link.
- A short feedback form will appear on your home screen.
- Entering your email address as it gets entirely necessary if you don’t get the response immediately.
- Once done with the entire process successfully, now enter your feedback message along with the request to fix the Captcha problem.
- The Captcha will get disappeared for you as soon as your request is being accepted.
Method 2: Remove Captcha with unplugging the router
If you have tried the above procedure carefully and still have Captcha peeping on your home screen, this method will undoubtedly offer a relief from the same. All you need to do is:
- Open your web browser and clear all the cookies from it.
- Unplug your router and stay it as it is for some time.
- Once done, now restart y our computer system and then wait patiently for about 10 minutes before going further with the process.
- On the completion of the above process successfully, now replug your router again and then try to open up Omegle again.
If the problem is still flashing out on your home screen, clearing cookies can turn up to a better option for you. The only things you have to do is,
- Remove the connection from the router.
- Launch your web browser and then search CCleaner on it. Download the preferred app from the provided list and then allow it to install on your device successfully.
- Once done with the installation process successfully, close all the web browsers you had been active on your device and then reran them.
- Clean your registries and cookies.
- Once done with the entire process carefully, now restart your internet connection again from the router.
- Now enter Omegle and then start to video chatting on it without facing any Captcha.
Method 4: Unplug router and change your IP address
If you are willing to make your site safe from the automatic bots, add your IP address in the blacklist. All you need to do here is:
- Unplug your router and leave it as it is for fewer minutes.
- Change the IP address of your router by going to its router settings.
- That’s it.
- The process is quite useful but doesn’t work all the times correctly.
Method 5: Use proxy sites
If the Omegle staff has blacklisted your IP address, you can easily connect to the website just by using some other IP addresses. Usage of proxy sites can turn up into a perfect solution to Remove Captcha From Omegle. You can easily find out a large number of proxy sites on the internet.
Method 6: Make use of VPN services
If you have worked on all the solutions hardly, but didn’t have yet find a perfect solution for the same, downloading VPN services can help you in connecting to the site again. It is not necessarily a paid solution. You can make use of Free VPN services available on the internet to make your site securer. You have to download and launch them without following its setup process.
These were some working solutions to get rid of Captcha from Omegle. Yet Captcha is a necessary process as per security reasons, still, you don’t need to spend your time while filling that tedious Captcha. You can make use of any of the solutions mentioned above for How to Remove Captcha From Omegle to run Omegle without undergoing any Captcha filling process.